Thursday, September 6, 2012

I don't even know...

Wow. I'm surprised I'm still getting views, I've been off the blog for so long.  but it's a good reinforcement, I figure it's about time to get back on here. 

First of all - a fun doodle.
"Ninja Lobster" sketch.


The last post I did about 5 minutes before this one is the first page of a comic idea that hit me a few nights ago, I think this is more of what I want to do comic wise, and it's going to be 100% solo, and other than a rough concept of what the story is, I'll just be making it up as I go. Why the hell not. just for fun, no schedule, no pressure or demand. I'm pretty excited about it. I'll post the pages separately without comment or anything, that way they'll be easier to find, and BS free. Who knows, maybe something will come of it and a schedule will form, and if I get far enough, I'll print a physical comic.

This is a character in my new comic, AfterWorld.
 

So even though I haven't been updating on the blog, I have, as always been hard at work on a multitude of projects, and learning how to better manage myself (a lifelong process it seems). So I am preparing to show more of what I have been up to, and get some art up here. there will be a few other announcements to be made, that I will make here first. hopefully sooner than later.

Summer is almost over here in Phoenix, and for us, we're excited to see it go. Humidity just doesn't go well with 110'F heat... I'll see you around. thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment