Saturday, August 13, 2011

Wallpapers for desktop and PSP backgrounds

Most of these are old as hell, some were made for Chop Shop Comics. Which is in the works for a revival (the band is getting back together to start making comics and stuff again!) Others I made just cause I could.

All of these can be downloaded right off the image (just right click and choose "save as" - as if you didn't know how to steal a picture off the internet) Take this as permission to use for personal use, but thats it!

Enjoy! and let me know what you think of these!
-Sorry I didn't check and list the dimension sizes for these, I'm lazy. Most are 1024x768, some may be bigger. The PSP wallpapers are all standard size for the PSP.

Desktop Wallpapers:

 The First Jade Monkey Wallpaper - Pretty basic, I know... I will be making more elaborate versions soon.
 Boom, from Simple. This depicts a scene that include Spontaneous Bob and a ToaStar Mech.
 My Character from Art school: Boom. I created this guy back in 96-97 along with the other characters from Simple, Tom, Stinky, Smiley-Man, and Ember.
 A Chop Shop Comics Wallpaper.
 Another Chop Shop Comics Wallpaper.
 Desiderata. I have already posted this essay on the blog. This is the wallpaper I made for it years ago.
 This one is called Nemesis1 The design was also used in my sketchbook. Skribbles Sketches and Skulls
 This is the Satyr Bat. an odd character I had come up with years ago and din't put to much use... The "3" design is a personal logo of mine, kind of like the Chaos Symbol I use for my profile pic.
 Another Boom piece from the Simple Comic. you'll be seeing more of this guy in the Sleight of Mind Webcomic.
This was a promo Wallpaper for our Dramatic Tragedy story: "A suicide story" I hope the title doesn't give it away... We will be making our older Chop Shop Comics available again soon for online ordering. They just didnt have that sort of thing when we started doing indy comics. ahhh, if only we had on demand publishing back in 2002.

The PSP Backgrounds
 Boom From Simple.
Blood Coral
 EyeSquid
 Mayan Chaos v1
 Mayan Chaos v2 This one was optimized for the XMB of the PSP system. It's the Background I use on my psp.
 Nemesis1
 The Chop Shop Comics psp background.
 BoneSkull and BarCode - I don't use this skull design much anymore. An old friend plagiarized it, and now it just isn't as cool to me anymore...
 As always. Motherfucking TESLA! this is the psp background version of my tribute poster the greatest scientist of all time! Fuck Edison!
And the SatyrBat. just a simple background.

I had thought of stretching these out a bit, and only posting a few at a time, or really milking it, and just do one at a time. but I'm not into that, and besides this all old stuff... still fun to show off and share, but hardly key pieces in my collection to bring attention to.
I hope everyone enjoys these. I still rock them all!

- I'll be making new ones soon, if anyone has any requests or fun Ideas for a desktop/psp wallpaper, let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment