Monday, April 4, 2011

....Wow...

First of all, No Collector Spotlight this week, swamped with work, and other duties, and I forgot my hard drive at the shop again *ugh*.

Second, got another TV interview. abc ch15 tomorrow, and my 5th qr code. From there I think I'm going to put together a collection of all of this hype around the qr code tattoo. and maybe I can get Colbert or Stewart to ask if I'm the anti-christ on national tv. that would be fun. as long as the angry mob stays on the interwebs.

I imagine joining people that would protest me and the qr code tattoo, I would help out by protesting WITH them, but I would have a sign with a qr code on it...

Also, I have established a Personal Tattoo Policy to help me better manage the increase in work I'm experiencing. hope that will help. And starting work on my second sketchbook, amongst other projects.

Strike while the Iron is hot, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment