Friday, June 22, 2012

where have I been?

I've been working on a lot of tattoo projects and managing Artistic Tattoo, it's been a bit time consuming lately, so I havent worried much about trying to post here until I had more time. I dont. but I figured something ought to be put up here.

perhaps a picture or three would be nice...

Sparrows and Pistols. 

Luna Moth - Kite, still WIP This piece is a collaboration between myself and Mule, an artist I work with and a long time friend.

This is a Moth designed by Brian Froud, famous for his work on the Dark Crystal, and squished faeries.


A very fun little coverup.

I havent had the time to prep or watermark any pics, so here theses are in the Raw. I don't even have the time to add captions. perhaps I'll do that later. (I added the captions the day after posting this)

No comments:

Post a Comment