Saturday, August 31, 2013

How long is TOO long?

It has been WAY, way too long since I have been on here. and though I intend on working more on this blog, I have had many other priorities that have kept me away. Though I have amassed lots of new stuff to publish and show off, I have been focused on specific projects not including my usual tattoo work. I have a childrens book I have been working on for more than a year or two, and then on top of that a set of Tarot cards, and a few other story projects with various collaborators.

I plan to post and show pics and other examples of these projects. mostly in the hopes to promote and make them more known, as these projects will eventually become "products"

So much has been going on in the world, and my own life that I have been chomping at the bit to express and reveal here, but then, time has been short, and bills high. However as part of my new "master plan" I will be working the blog back into my routine. Showcasing the collectors of my tattoos, ideas on culture and society and a few doodles or odd drawings along the way.

I hope that the few people still reading this blog find a reason to return.

thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment