Monday, September 2, 2013

A bit of a preview...

This is the art for the cover of my tattoo portfolio. Although a pic of a bad ass tattoo would be an obvious choice for a portfolio of tattoos, but I wanted to show something on the cover that no one tattoo could quite show. so there it is.

I like it.

  I still have a few more things to do with this piece before it is totally finished. and then a few odd pages in the book, and it will finally be ready for a proof sample, where I will make sure everything is the way I want it to be, then. finally publish. yay. I have been working on this new portfolio more more than half a year, and I am finally getting close to completing it!

  And afterward I have a list of side projects that I will be working on completing. one at a time. All of which you will see here.

thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment