Friday, June 24, 2011

Nothing special...

A couple shots of my drawing desk....just showing this weeks projects. I think I'll do this from time to time, maybe once a month.


And a bit of a close up...


I will say. I don't actually draw with all this crap on my desk. in fact, I rarely draw at this desk, most of the drawing at home, now happens at the kitchen table (better to watch Liberty). and typically on the clipboard (easier to move around) I used to draw on the desk, with paper taped down and t-square out, but it was too hard to stay at the desk, break for a cig, or answer the phone, etc. with the clipboard, I can chill with friends or Dawn, and keep drawing, I can move around and not end up losing time on my drawing chores. For me, it's just easier. I can't imagine being stuck at a drawing desk for hours everyday...

No comments:

Post a Comment