Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fix it up



I end up doing a lot of these kinds of fix-up pieces. Cleaning up screwed up work by some scratcher out of his apartment. And even though they do keep me busy, I'd much rather get the chance to do the piece right from the beginning. But people need to learn the hard way that going cheap on tattoos is not the way to go. you might as well just not get the tattoo...

Anyway, this is the first part of this particular piece, as you can see there was a lot of reworking. the next session will be about coloring the water and tentacles. We're going with purples in the tentacles and pink fleshy tones for the sucker parts.

This took me just under 3 hours. sometimes the work can be slow going if there is a lot to make sense of. other times it's a breeze.

Got a few other designs I'm working on, then I hope to get some work done on the comic. I want to get pg2 posted up tomorrow, we'll see if it happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment